Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 2013 Quilling Class & New Quilled Earrings

Last Thursday was my Beginning Quilling class over at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames and it was so much fun.  I am pretty excited to say that I had my oldest student ever to attend.

She gave me permission to now be able to say that "if a 90 year can learn to quill, so can you!"

Can you believe it?  I taught a 90 year old something new that she's never done before.  What an amazing feeling I had all night.

Here is her card, along with the cards made from my other students, twins!  Another new for me.


 
 
I hadn't quilled in a while since life has been hectic with shows and custom orders, but I was inspired by her new found love to quilling and make these earrings over the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment