Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy April Fool's Day! (2016)

Today is April Fool's Day here in the United States.  It is a very silly holiday to celebrate, a day full of pranks and tricks.

I have to travel in a little bit for a teaching job, but before I left I made sure to leave some brownies for the girls to enjoy while I was gone.  Oops, it looks like the one in the top right corner didn't come out right.
Happy April Fool's Day! (2016) by A Crafty Arab
Get it?  Brown Es.  Hehe.

Of course they made sure to get me back.  There were things with sharp teeth left in the fridget out of sight.
Happy April Fool's Day! (2016) by A Crafty Arab

Fresh calamari was placed in the freezer as an alternate to the macaroons.
Happy April Fool's Day! (2016) by A Crafty Arab

 The water sprout in the sink was rubberbanded.
Happy April Fool's Day! (2016) by A Crafty Arab

Green food coloring was added to the milk.
Happy April Fool's Day! (2016) by A Crafty Arab

And a fake egg, made with borex and yellow paint, was offered as "an on the go" breakfast.
Happy April Fool's Day! (2016) by A Crafty Arab

As long as the tricks stay clean and non personal, I let me girls indulge in this day to have a little fun.  Check out these posts for how we have celebrated in the past.
(Not) Disney Frozen Cereal
Happy April Fool's Day! (2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment