Sunday, April 10, 2016

Voting Muslim Pin Sets

Voting Muslim Pin Sets by A Crafty Arab
I usually don't get into politics on this page. But I'm making an exception this time.

This election is very important time for Muslims. It is crucial that we get out the vote.

Among all the presidential candidates that are up for election this year, only one has refused to go to AIPEC. That fact that he is Jewish was not lost on the American public.

This event have never occurred in our history and I think it is very telling of the kind of leadership we need right now. One not controlled by bankers or outside countries.

That is why I have just created these Voting Muslim Pins that are available in my Zibbet shop.  Every set includes six pins and can be mailed to anywhere in the world.

100% of the profits will go to the Bernie Sanders campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment