Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Save the Dave - Homemade Harvest 2014

This morning I was waking up to a view outside my window of my dogwood tree leaves turning to a brilliant shade of red. Fall is definitely in the air. And with fall comes my annual Homemade Harvest Open House.
Homemade Harvest Open House 2014

Please save the date for November 8th from 12 to 6pm and join me at my home to support the handmade community. Kids are welcome to attend, there will be food served all day and you are sure to find a unique item to gift.  In turn, you'll be able to talk to the person who's hands made that item with love.

If you live in the Seattle/Eastside area and are interested in attending, please email me at ACraftyArab at gmail dot com.

And for my friends and fans who will be visiting again, I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment