Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2014 Onyx Fine Arts Fine Arts Exhibit Acceptance

Border Camel, a piece of artwork that I submitted to the 2014 Onyx Fine Arts Fine Arts Exhibit to be held at the Washington State Convention Center has been accepted!

I want to apologize to everyone that could here the ululations breaking the sound barrier from my house.

Border Camel
The exhibit is due to start on October 10th, with an artist reception on October 19th from 2 to 4pm.  I hope you can join me to see this artwork in person.

2 comments:

Jameela Ho said...
Congratulations. Did the Camel Crossing get accepted too? This is nice too but personally I like the Camel Crossing better.
A Crafty Arab said...
No, Camel Crossing did not get accepted. She went back up on my wall. She's my favorite too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment