Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Crafty Arab at the airport

I just got some exciting news that Ventures, one of the stores that carries my products at Pike Place Market in Seattle, is opening up a new branch at SeaTac airport next week.

They have requested my line of Seattle buttons to sell in their new location.
A Crafty Arab 1 inch I Heart 'Seattle' Map buttons for Ventures at Pike Place Market
I dropped off a new set of Seattle themed magnets the store asked to see.  I hope they are picked up to also sell at the airport:
1 inch magnets with original designs
Now you can find my products at these locations:
AlSundus Boutique, Bellevue, WA
Arab American National Museum - Dearborn, MI
Byblos Mediterranean Grocery, Bellevue, WA
Fabric of Life Foundation, Everett, WA
FriendShop of Seattle Public Library, Seattle, WA
Goodies Mediterranean Market, Seattle, WA
Smithsonian Institute, Washington, DC
Ventures - Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
Ventures - SeaTac Airport, SeaTac, WA

You can also find A Crafty Arab online
Amazon
Etsy
Zibbet < - - Where you'll see the most of my items

No comments:

Post a Comment