Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Eid Money Envelopes

I know my last attempt at Eid money envelopes wasn't that great, I'll admit it.  I wanted to revisit that page soon and remake that paper background, but then I realized I'd be eliminating something that I want to keep as is.  It's a good reminder sometimes to start fresh with a new sheet of paper.

So that is what I did when I came up with a much different design for my 2014 Eid money envelopes.  I'd love to hear what you think about them. They are available for sale in both my Zibbet and Etsy shops.  But don't forget that I don't have to pay fees at Zibbet, so it's always less expensive there.

Here they are:
Eid Money Envelopes

Eid Money Envelopes

P.S. The Egyptian money is not included when you buy a set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment