Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Quilled board for BF

I have tried all kinds of advertising to get customers to sign up for my Quilling class at Ben Franklin Crafts in Redmond, WA. Social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter, don't do as well since a majority of my connections on those sites are out of town contacts.

Listings on Craigslist and TeachStreet tended to get lost with the hundreds of other art class choices. After conducting countless unscientific surveys, I've found the best way that people find out about my class is thru these quilling boards that are placed in front of the store, by the registers.

I like to change up these boards to keep things fresh. Since my Spring Quarter classes are starting up, I created a new board with cards that I made up last weekend.

I've included a photo of the whole board and also closeups of each card. And if you happen to be at Ben Franklin, please stop by and see it live!

Entire Quilling Class Board
The Quilling Title, all done free hand.

Butterfly Happy Spring Quilled Card


Quilled Bunny with Fringed Flower
Underwater Sea Life Quilled Card


Introduction to Quilling writeup.

Spring Flowers and Bud Quilled Card
Quilled Earrings
Doves and Dress Birthday Quilled Card

Classes are 1/17, 2/21, 3/21.  Call (425) 883-2050 to enroll!




No comments:

Post a Comment