Thursday, January 12, 2012

QasiMadHandicrafts Interview


Tell us a bit about yourself?
Hi. I am Mohammed Salahkar, a person who has been surrounded by wonderful art works since his childhood. Currently I am a business student and running a small handicrafts business on Etsy.

Apart from being ‘creative’ what do you do?
I love to travel, eat, hangout and enjoy every moment I am bestowed with.


What inspires you to do the kind of work you do?
Its all about spreading happiness and beauty around the globe...

Do you look up to anyone? Who? Why?
I look towards my father, my biggest support and inspiration.

What other passions do you have in your life?
I plan to expand my handicraft business and amaze the entire world with the extraordinary handicraft products Pakistani artisans excel in.

How do you promote your work?
I promote my work through online and offline marketing channels. I don't follow any specific framework in doing so. Currently I am looking forward towards buyers who are willing to work as partners in Handicrafts business.

In the future I’d like to be… Businessman

No comments:

Post a Comment