Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Crafty Arab is at The Handmade Showroom

I'm so excited to annouce that A Crafty Arab will now be selling at Handmade Showroom in Pacific Place.

They will be selling my quilled snowflakes.

They have also asked for quillled art, so I've been having a creativity storm in the studio coming up with different designs.

I made them a quilled khatam, but with the beehive method.

I also beehive quilled two Washington State art pieces with a heart in Olympia, our capital.

I glued everything in white shadow boxes and made sure to add the islands in our state on the Washington quilled art.  While delivering it to the store, it enjoyed a photo op at the downtown bus tunnel.

I'm looking forward to this new venue for A Crafty Arab products.  I  would encourage you to go show there and #SupportHandmade this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment