Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Welcome sign in Arabic, Bengali, English and Thai

A dear friend in book club recently moved into a multi generational home that includes two sets of grandparents.

As a housewarming gift, I hand painted her a custom sign that says Welcome in the four languages that will be spoken in her new home.  I knew the Arabic and English but had to look up the other two languages. I really hope I got the Thai and Bengali correct.

It was so much fun to make and I'd love to do it again.  Contact me if you'd like your own sign made.
Welcome hand painted in Arabic, Bengali, English and Thai
Here are a few close ups of the individual boards.
Hand painted Welcome in English
Hand painted Welcome in Thai
Hand painted Welcome in Arabic
Hand painted Welcome in Bengali

No comments:

Post a Comment