Friday, August 23, 2013

A Crafty Arab 1st ever Amazon review!

I've been selling my Arabic Alphabet Animal on Amazon for a close to two years now.  During that time, I've sold quite a few of the posters, but I have never been given a review.  I have over 100 positive reviews at my Zibbet shop, but my Amazon item has never gotten one, not sure why.

Now I have my first and I'm so excited I had to share it with you.



Thank you Laila for being so supportive on my products and writing up my first assessment!

Here is what she wrote:
I love this poster!!
We put it in a frame and it looks beautiful in my daughter's nursery. At first I thought it was going to end up being more for me than her. But once she turned 18 months, we started looking at it together. And "A Crafty Arab" also has flashcards to match. Now at 22 months she knows all her Arabic letters and the matching animals. Also makes a great baby shower gift.

1 comment:

Raige Creations said...
that is AWESOME!!
congratulations.
your business is thriving, keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment