Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Amy Whitehurst is extra awesome!

For a few months at the beginning of 2013, my good luck year, I asked for help to crowd fund an Arabic Alphabet Fun Flashcard printing campaign over at Kickstarter. I went on Facebook and offered cartwheels, I went on Twitter and got RT (that’s retweeted for you non-twitter folk) by the likes of sexy Kathy Nimjimi, beautiful Nia Vardalos and funny Dean Obeidallah and I went to social gatherings so I could bore my friends with requests in person. And thanks to awesome people such as Amy Whitehurst, I was able to raise the money to print the flashcards.Yeah!


This crowd fund campaign was a success because of Amy Whitehurst, so I’d like to offer her alif shukrans for her kindness and overwhelming support. You rock!

P.S. Amy is extra awesome because she was the very first person to crowd fund the project!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment