Monday, September 10, 2012

Yeah to back to school

Seriously folks (or at least those that have kids), is this not your favorite time?  Forget Eid, or Christmas for that matter, back to school has to be the most joyous event of my year.  Don't get me wrong, I love my children and really enjoy hanging out with them.  However, a girl, especially one that owns her own business and works from home, needs her space. 

It's only been a week since they've been gone, but I've gotten through so many To Do lists that I'm even shocked.  In fact, I sometimes get through my lists so fast that I've been having some time to read some books.  Yes, real books, not owner's manuals, or board books with silly animals, or People magazine in the bathroom.  I'm all caught up on my two September book clubs reads and have started a book that I picked up at McDonald's book exchange.

Since I'm bragging about my completed lists, I thought I'd share with you a project that has been on my list for two months now.  Check out these cute little barrettes that I've finished up.  They are all ready to go to Ventures in Pike Place Market to sell.

A Crafty Arab barrettes at Ventures at Pike Place Market

No comments:

Post a Comment