Saturday, May 26, 2012

Did someone mention cupcakes?

Man, do I love my cupcakes. Especially the ones that I buy at my local grocery store since I have no baking skills at all. They are so moist and have the perfect amount of frosting. I don't ever feel so guilty for eating a whole one, mainly because there is a ton of guilt surrounding eating a whole cake. And the rest of the country has finally caught into the cupcakes craze because there are cupcake restaurants opening up faster then Starsucks around the Northwest.

But, there were no Islamic cupcake decorations. Until now.

I give you, the arabesque Eid Mubarak cupcake topper and wrapper! Available at my shop and ready for your Ramadan celebration. Go ahead, share them on Pinterest. I know you want to :)

Arabesque Cupcake Topper and Wrapper


No comments:

Post a Comment