Friday, December 16, 2011

New Necklaces

On Monday, I went to my friend Rasha's house for a bit of tea and conversation. While there, she mentioned that she missed me not making necklaces anymore. I seemed to recall that she was the one that purchased my very last original necklace design from my home show two years ago.

So inspired by Rasha, today I locked myself in my studio and came up with these two designs. What do you think?


Afgan Coin & Amber Necklace

Berber Blue Necklace
I haven't decided if I'm going to list them in my Zibbet shop yet, or for how much. I just felt creative today and wanted to share my finished product.

2 comments:

hannahsgems said...
Yes, very creative. I like the Berber blue necklace.
Beat & Rubbish said...
the blue necklace is gorgeous! keep up the beautiful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment