Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mirror, mirror...what country is the fairest of them all?

My new exciting products lately are 'Six 1 inch Button Pins' made for each of the countries that are in the Arab League. I've been listing them in my Zibbet shop and advertising them on my Twitter and Facebook pages. What is very fascinating is the numbers that show up on my Zibbet shop to let me know how many views each item is receiving. Here are the numbers as of this morning:

*Proud Palestinian* 118 views
*Proud Somalian* 99 views
*Proud Syrian* 83 views
*Proud Libyan* 47 views
*Proud Lebanese* 47 views

So it looks like the Palestinians are in the lead, followed closely by the Somalians and the Syrians. The Libyans and Lebanese are neck and neck in a tie. I find it most interesting that the Palestinians pins were only listed yesterday! And the first set sold within 60 seconds.

I'm going to be making some more Arab League countries today so it’ll be exciting to see how the new countries do in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment