Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Arabesque Scrabble Tile designs

I love making scrabble tiles pendant necklaces. I have been doing them every since I saw them at a local craft store. I didn't buy the ones there becuase a) a lot of the designs did not comply with copyright laws, b) the glue looks so bad running all over the back of the tile and c) I knew I could figure out how to make them.

I bought a set of "Arabic" designs from someone online but when I got them, they were way too dark! So I made some with generic (and permission granted) owl and monster designs on them. But deep down, I didn't feel they reflected my design style. They are however selling well for me at one of my brick and mortar stores, so I'm happy others like them.

So today I figured out how to make digital college sheets with designs I have from old (and copyright compliant) henna/mehndi books. I spent the afternoon working with Photoshop to make them oh so pretty and yalla, here they are:
If you'd like to purchase them, be sure to check out my zibbet shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment