Sunday, November 2, 2014

Quilled 12th Man

I'll be teaching a Beginner Quilling tutorial class at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond on November 12th from 6:30 to 8:30pm.  

To help advertise the class in the store, I created this quilled 12th Man mini board with wood letters and paper.


Considering our entire town of Seattle has gone crazy with 12th man fever, I thought it might be fun to come up with my own quilled interpretation.

Stop by the Ben Franklin store to see it live. It is on the display in the middle of the store, on top of the supply rack for the quilling supplies.  This previously held the large letter B full of flowers and one little bee.

If you want to sign up for my class and learn how to make your own, call 425-883-2050 and let them know you want Beginning Quilling. Bring a friend and for less then $20, you'll learn an easy craft invented by nuns during the Renaissance.  It only uses one tool, stripes of paper and tiny, minuscule amounts of glue. I'll even give you a coupon to shop till you drop for whatever you want to quill in the store.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment