Monday, October 27, 2014

Women's Wellness Weekend - Fall 2014

This past weekend, I was invited to teach quilling on Orcas Island at Camp Orkila for Women's Wellness Weekend.

It is such an honor to keep getting asked to teach because this is one of my favorite jobs I do all year.
Women's Wellness Weekend - Fall 2014
I taught two quilling classes on Saturday and then had the rest of the weekend to...well...rest. I made some art, read some books, finished a People magazine from front to finish, did some yoga, learned some island history at Rosario Resort, and caught up with old friends.













I love staying at the guest house. Yes, I sleep in a bunk bed for the weekend, but it's worth it!

It's nice to see some familiar roommates.


I took time out of teach to make this adorable bracelet. Someone else made the earrings.
I made the bracelet, someone else the earrings, both from Shrinky Dinks.

Blue skies means sunshine means time to read on the beach and soak it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment