Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015 (And a Huge Shukran)

Happy New Year to all my family, friends, fans, and followers.

What a year 2014 was for A Crafty Arab, and more specifically this blog full of free Islamic and Arab craft tutorials for kids. 

I am so appreciative of everyone that reads these posts and the encouragement I receive from all of you.

I just looked over my statistics and saw that I wrote over 100 posts that received 70,355,436 clicks in 2014. The majority of those came from Google.com, but I was surprised Pinterest has advanced to the second highest referral site over this past year.  It will be intriguing to see if it suppresses it next year.

Thank you to all those that pin my posts!  Please continue to share links for others to enjoy.

While checking out my statistics, I thought it was interesting that the top 10 countries that had the highest readers were
1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Pakistan
4. Canada
5. India
6. United Arab Emeritus
7. France
8. Saudi Arabia
9. Argentina
10. Australia

Marhaba to all my readers from these countries.  To you, and those in countries that are not listed,  I pray 2015 brings you peace in all your homes.
Farsi Happy New Year Tree of Life Card




No comments:

Post a Comment