Monday, December 27, 2010

Mirror Mirror...part ithnan

A few days ago, I started listing my 'Six 1 inch Button Pins' I made for each of the countries that are in the Arab League. I’ve been adding more countries as I’ve been able to list them in my Zibbet shop, and am in the process of adding more. But I did want to share the numbers with you for the new countries:
*Proud Iraqi* 97 views
*Proud Algerian* 68 views
*Proud Amreekan* 39 views
*Proud Moroccan* 37 views
*Proud Dijboutian* 32 views

As with the past listings, I have been advertising them on my Twitter and Facebook pages, but have stopped advertising the previous list to give the new ones a chance to catch up. Here is how the ones listed last week have been doing thus far:

*Proud Palestinian* 150 views (up 32 views)
*Proud Somalian* 106 views (up 7 views)
*Proud Syrian* 85 views (up 2 views)
*Proud Libyan* 55 views (up 8 views)
*Proud Lebanese* 49 views (up 2 views)

Except for the Palestinian set that sold within one minute of being listed, I still haven’t sold any other ones, but it’s nice to see so many people are at least looking at them.

I’ll keep adding more pins and updating this blog until all 24 sets are listed (all 22 Arab League countries and my American and Muslim sets too).

No comments:

Post a Comment