Monday, December 9, 2013

Arabic Children's Clocks

As I had previously mentioned, I started creating these Arabic kid's clocks back in September and I'm now finally getting a chance to list them both on my Etsy and Zibbet site.

I have four clocks total and I'm going to experiment to see which gets the most views.  Since Etsy is no longer a handmade site, I'm a little nervous about posting handmade on there.  But I've had a few sales over there recently, so I'm just curious if the first Arabic clock sells on Etsy or Zibbet.

Here are the four listings:
(click the caption under the clock to see more photos)

Gliding the Dog! Arabic robot wood wall clock
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/171090382/blast-off-arabic-wood-wall-clock-baby?ref=listing-shop-header-4
Blast off! Arabic wood wall clock

Up Up and Away! Arabic hot air balloon wood wall clock

Fishing School! Arabic wood wall clock

No comments:

Post a Comment