Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Arabic Alphabet Fun Flashcards Update 1

Can you believe it? It's been one week since my Kickstarter.com campaign was started.

I am trying to crowd fund to make my Arabic Alphabet Fun Flashcards a reality.  Now, one week later, we are already at 35%. And with 44 backers, that is very impressive indeed. And what makes me the most awestruck about this, is that all these people (and more!) believe in the project.   

To add even more excitement was the fact that Kickstarter picked the flashcards as the Project of the Day, out of hundreds of entries.



I was so excited, I called Jill right away and we both spent some time on the phone screaming with excitement.

I went out yesterday and got some really fun fabric so that I can start thinking about how I’m going to sew the handmade holders for the flashcards.  Of course, I might be putting the cart before the horse, since there is 2/3rd of the project left to fund.  But I am trying to stay positive and keep my faith in Allah that all my facebook friends, twitter friends, pinterest friends and yes, even strangers (well, new friends, I mean!) will help get this project off the ground.

So if you know anyone that might be interested in this project, let them know!

Shukran, shukran, shukran, I can't say it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment