Tuesday, October 2, 2012

From Social Media banners to Eid banners

Last time I was on here, I wrote about branding and having a consistent banner in all my social media outlets. Since I was working on virtual banners, I went ahead and made a few craft banners too. I had listed this HappyEid banner in my Zibbet shop a while ago and it just sold:
So this week, I made more for my shop.

The first one is a horizontal banner just like the previous one.  But the shapes I created this time are very Arabesque.

Eid word detail:

I also created a vertical Eid banner that is in glitter:

Eid word detail:

And now that fall has started, I decided to make a spring banner.  I'm in need of some flowers to get me through the next few months of grey and rain here in the Pacific Northwest:
Eid word detail:
Once I started on the flower banner, it just felt natural to make another, but this time a vertical Eid banner in flowers and ribbons:

Detail of flower on the letter D.

I have one more in the works, but I'm getting ready for a booth at the Olympia Arab Festival this weekend, so it'll have to wait.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment