Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Islamic Scrabble Tile Necklaces

A while ago, I created these really nice Arabesque Scrabble Tile Designs and started selling them on my Zibbet shop.

I decided to take this idea one step further and create more Islamic designs and put them on the Scrabble Tiles. I have a dear friend that wanted an Allah necklace, but didn't want it in gold. This is the standard look for the Allah necklaces in the Middle East.

She felt she was hip and modern and wanted something fresh. So I started playing around with (copyright compliant) Allah and Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem designs and came up with 12 new looks for her to choice. I hope you also like them. For now I've listed them all on my FB page. I hope to gradually list them all in my Zibbet shop soon. I'd love to hear what you think of them!


6 comments:

Baby Huggables said...
Very beautiful work. Love the fact that these are so meaningful. Would make a great birthday gift.
Finding Charm said...
I was thinking the same thing. The meaning is what is important. I like that gold and red one.
Sandra's Fiberworks said...
that orange and black one is gorgeous -- so striking.
Raige Creations said...
beautiful!
sloane said...
love the story behind them, beautiful. From a fellow zibbett.lol
Pussyfoots said...
Great look!

No comments:

Post a Comment