Friday, January 14, 2011

Mirror Mirror...part thalatha

Two weeks ago, I started listing my 'Six 1 inch Button Pins' I made for each of the countries that are in the Arab League. I’ve been adding more countries as I’ve been able to list them in my Zibbet shop, and just finished adding the next eight. So, drumroll please, here are the numbers for the new countries:

*Proud Egyptian* 45 views
*Proud Kuwaiti* 43 views
*Proud Bahrainian* 40 views
*Proud Jordanian* 36 views
*Proud Omanian* 34 views
*Proud Saudi Arabian* 34 views
*Proud Mauritanian* 8 views
*Proud Comorosian* 2 views

As with the past listings, I have been advertising them on my Twitter and Facebook pages, but have stopped advertising the previous list to give the new ones a chance to catch up. Here is how the ones listed before have been doing thus far:

*Proud Palestinian* 174 views (up 24 views)
*Proud Somalian* 128 views (up 22 views)
*Proud Iraqi* 108 views (up 11 views)
*Proud Libyan* 98 views (up 43 views)
*Proud Syrian* 91 views (up 6 views)
*Proud Algerian* 88 views (up 20 views)
*Proud Lebanese* 60 views (up 11 views)
*Proud Amreekan* 54 views (up 15 views)
*Proud Moroccan* 52 views (up 15 views)
*Proud Dijoutian* 47 views (up 15 views)


I’ve also added a few other sets of buttons and here are their numbers:

*Proud Muslim* 50 views
Pillars of Islam Magnets 43 views
*I’m Fasting Today* 30 views
*I’m Iranian* 18 views.

The interesting observation is that the *Proud Muslim* pins got to 50 only after about an hour of being listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment